Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Parks

While down in Southern California  we took the little guys to some of the parks. They pretty much had the best time.

disney8
It was a little wet, but there were still lots of smiles.

disney1
Jamin still remembers Mickey :)

disney18
Finding Nemo was one of the favorite rides.

disney16  
The grandparents did some babysitting letting us go ride some of the roller coasters.

lego1 
Off to Lego Land with Jamin and Wyatt.

lego2 
Vader stood little chance!

lego7
Yes, my sons obsession in Lego form.

lego20
Getting ready for the 3-D show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...how is that you are so tiny after you've had 2 kids... I seriously need to get pointers! It's not fair.

And while you're traveling the country...come to NC so you can see me too. I'm exciting aren't I?