Sunday, July 12, 2009

24 things

that you may or may not know about me...
in honor of my 24th birthday (I know, I'm so old)

1. I make my bed (almost) every day
2. my towels have to be folded a certain way and Spencer isn't allowed to do it
3. I finished High School 6 months early
4. we are debt-free, other than my house
5. I've never had my ears pierced
6. I've been to at least half of the states of the US
7. I've driven cross-country (CA-NY or NY-CA) 4 times
8. I love old, antique things - like our house!
9. I was the biggest baby out of 6
10. I know more train's names from Thomas than I would admit
11. in 2nd grade, I considered being President when I grew up
12. I love to read... when I can find the time and a good book
13. I haven't turned on my TV for over 3 months
14. I have the two cutest kids in the world!
15. I'm 24 and still can't swim
16. I love photography
17. sometimes I secretly think about how I would re-decorate other people's rooms
18. Spencer and I re-built our entire house ourselves
19. I started my own business (and now Spencer thinks he never has to work again!)
20. I have a wonderful husband who loves me
21. I can't stand bananas, but I like banana bread
22. I faint at the sight of a needle...even after two kids
23. I've never had the chickenpox, and I'm immune!
24. I secretly eat bacon every night before I go to bed (Just Kidding!)

this was just a quick list, so I'm sure I'm missing lots of things. Maybe I'll update it later... or maybe Spencer will add some embarrassing tid-bits in the comments...

3 comments:

roxanne said...

Fun list. I think the biggest surprise was the swimming! How can you be from CA and not swim?!

Queen Mother said...

I think it'd be awesome if you were President. I'm sure that you'd do a better job that our current president, for sure!

S Easton said...

I also like your list. Very creative, and I learned somethings about you. Sounds like you're making the most of your summer weather, with many fun outdoor activities. Love, Mom Easton