Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cheesy Beards!




The beard is SOOOO bad it almost reaches the realm of awesome!


The Cheesy Beard.....an elegant weapon for a more civilized age.


Here are a few of the weapons we have collected. Yes that is a live AT4 thank you very much!

One of my personal weapons, a Baretta 9mm.

This is a shot in my workshop. It may not seem like much, but it's probably one of the best in the entire country.



Well hello everybody! I happned to be checking my email this evening and saw I was getting a 2Kbs connection to the internet! I thought of all the cool things I could do with a  Dial-up modem speed and decided to upload a few pics! I should be back state side within a week(fingers crossed!) so I hope to see you all very soon.

2 comments:

roxanne said...

Hi Spencer! Haha, I just have to share this really funny story. I came to your site so I could link Domestic Graffiti to my blog. When your picture popped up, Madeline looked over and the first thing she said was, "Eeeww!" Haha! Then she said, "Spencer. Hair on." as she stroked her chin and neck. I don't know... the beard doesn't seem to do it for the younger ladies.

We are eagerly anticipating your safe return. See you soon!

Sandra said...

To bad you can't keep the weapons.