Friday, December 5, 2008

We're Still Alive!

Yes, we are still here. No, we are not ignoring anyone. And we are still alive. We've been very busy lately...and for those of you who don't believe me, I made a list of the top 10 reasons why we've been MIA for the past several months
not in any particular order:
1. I'm currently a single mom (thanks Spencer)
2. I have a 2 year old (love him, but he's crazy)
3. I have an 8 month old (4 teeth + 4 more coming= long days)
4. My new vinyl business (yeah for me and Margie...& KC)
5. Our (now my) real estate ventures
6. For some reason, my dishes and laundry never stay done
7. And my house never stays clean either!
8. New York Winters
9. Did I mention I have a 2 year old? (yes, that counts as 2 reasons)
and last but not least...
10. Everyone is busy, aren't they?

No comments: