Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Christmas morning we went to the Thueson's for breakfast. We had fun and everything was yummy (even though the eggs had cinnamon & garlic in them). We also played their new game Buzz Word - lots of fun, I highly recommend it. And for dinner, we went over to Marla's. That was yummy too and we watched one of my many favorite Christmas movies - Elf. If you haven't seen it, you need to, it's hilarious! I'm glad we have such good friends to spend Christmas with! They did a good job of helping us forget we didn't get to open any presents yet!
Christmas morning, I also attempted to get pictures of my adorable kids, since I Always forget! I got pictures, but every one of them turned out silly. I even tried to get myself in one...that didn't work either.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY OH YAY OH YAY! I knew once upon a time a great while ago I had seen your blog, and I didn't ever know how to find it after I had my own! Your kids are so cute and oh my gosh I don't even remember how long it's been since I've seen you! I hope you're doing SPLENDID and that life is going well for your cute little family. I will expect them to be running around the house saying "cruuuuush" with the arm motions and everything!

Christina and Toni said...

Hey Christine !! Sorry I haven't called yet! Toni lost my phone!! I hope you guys all had a very merry christmas!! We had tons of fun here!! We miss you guys!! Give jamin and chubbs a hug for toni and I !!!

Sandra said...

Love the pic with both their tongues out.