Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve

As you can tell from my other posts, I forget to take pictures a lot...I either remember right before we finish something or leave somewhere or I don't remember at all. But I share what I have, and steal pictures when I can...so maybe I'll have more pictures of everything later.
For Christmas Eve we went to the Bush's house for dinner. They are some of our best friends here. I can't really describe them in a short post...Ann is pretty much crazy and, as you can see, her kids are too! Her husband, Chris, is pretty normal though. They invited a few other families too and we had lots of fun (and ate really well) We were going to go Christmas Caroling, but it ended up raining...I think the guys were actually relieved.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

:) Crazy Ann!hahaha