Friday, December 26, 2008

Worst Week!!



So, the week started out good...Haylee came over and we had a slumber party - that was fun!





...but the fun didn't last long. We had a pipe freeze and then burst when it thawed in our duplex. So there was a huge waterfall coming down from the ceiling, probably for days. And the water had to drain somewhere...through the heating vent and into the furnace - I'm not gonna count on that working anymore! Don't worry, the water is turned off completely so that won't happen again any time soon.
And then, I went to Lowes to pick up some stuff...large things, so I took our truck. It made it there fine without any problems. But then, it wouldn't start when I tried to leave. I had three guys out there trying to figure it out, but no luck. So I had to haul everything back inside, return it, and hitch a ride home. Still not sure whats wrong with the truck...it's still sitting in the parking lot at Lowes...
Then, later in the week, another surprise happened. For some reason, Levi woke up in the middle of the night. So I went to make him a bottle...and no water came out when I turned the sink on. In case you're wondering, no, it's not fun finding out your house has no water in the middle of the night while trying to make a bottle. The pipes into our house all froze so it was a day-long process fixing it to be able to take a shower, brush teeth, wash dishes, and do laundry again.
What a horrible week, I'm hoping it can only get better because it can't get much worse. I think maybe all of this is happening so I'll appreciate Spencer more when he comes home!

No comments: