Friday, August 14, 2009

A Good Day

We finally had a wonderful day...and out in public! I thought everyone would want to hear about it, since all I've been doing lately is complaining! Our friend, Kelly, invited us out to their cottage and we had tons of fun.
Jamin LOVED it. I don't know if he's ever had that much fun. And it was really nice because he could go way out into the water and it was still shallow - and warm! it was like bath water. And of course, he did go very far out. But I didn't get a picture because....

Levi HATED the sand and water. So I didn't get very many pictures at all because he was attached to my hip almost the entire time. I did manage to get him to smile a few times though. He didn't like the beach, but he did like:

watching everyone else having fun...


hangin' out in the hammock...



and, of course, playing with Rufus the dog (they both love him!)


It was a really good day. We finally ALL had fun for once. And their cottage is beautiful! I need to go back even if it's just to get pictures - it's exactly what I want my house to look like. I definitely hope to go back again. We'll have to invite ourselves back once Spencer is home!
Thanks Kelly for inviting us out! And thanks for the help with the kids, Melinda!

1 comment:

S Easton said...

Now those pictures look like a great summer day. Seems like you have really good friends there in NY.