Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

to me!! and Spencer, of course. Another year married means another year apart. Hopefully next year will be different. You'd think after five years of marriage, we would have spent at least one anniversary together! oh well, seems silly to celebrate only one day of the year anyway. I was going to dig up some engagement and wedding pictures to post, but didn't have time today (see post below). So I'll have to leave the searching and scanning for another day. We pretty much look exactly the same anyway... still look great! I hope I can still say the same twenty years from now... Happy Anniversary Spencer!!

1 comment:

S Easton said...

I remembered your anniversary. Belated congratulations, but I was off by a year. I should have looked in some family records. Happy 5th. anniversary and have a great celebration when Spencer comes home.