Thursday, August 6, 2009

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES

Alright, everyone has been bugging me for pictures of my kids, so I took my camera with me when we went to the park today. More will come later, but these will have to do for now.
First, I have to apologize because there are so many pictures, I didn't have time to crop them, I just shrunk them down so they wouldn't take 10 years to load.
Secondly, I have to apologize because they are wearing matching shirts. This was not on purpose to be cute or anything. Usually when we go to the park, I put them in very bright shirts so I can find them because they like to run off... but I need to do laundry so there weren't too many choices- I figured looking for the same shirt would be easiest, especially if I saw one, I would remember what the other was wearing.
I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to tell them apart... if not, sorry. The first pictures are Levi, then Jamin.





this one looks like he is taking a leak over the edge, but I promise he doesn't know how to do that yet!






Here's where Jamin starts...






No comments: