Sunday, August 2, 2009

Last week, I was at a friend's house and we were watching 101 Dalmations... I mean the KIDS were watching 101 Dalmations. Anyways, someone mentioned that the guy on there looks like someone we know and he also plays the piano. And it made me remember something that a few of my friends have done before - you pick characters for each person based on how they look or their personality or BOTH. So we spent the next hour coming up with characters for people, BUT before you get too excited... the list isn't complete so don't look for yourself in this post! That post will be coming soon (let me know if you have suggestions). But I thought I would put my kids characters up because I've known theirs for quite some time.....

From the day he was born, LEVI has always, most definitely, been HEIMLICH from A Bug's Life...

...but he's been growing up and walking and losing all of his chub! He's been starting to transition into a CURIOUS GEORGE which is who I always had picked out for JAMIN.

I still kinda think Jamin is a Curious George BUT someone suggested that maybe JAMIN is DASH from The Incredibles- that makes sense too...


Hopefully I'll have a more complete list soon... I really need to figure out who Spencer is!

1 comment:

Queen Mother said...

That's too funny. My oldest son looks exactly like Lewish from "Meet the Robinsons." Seriously...it's uncanny.