Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WHAT?!?

I just got a surprise visit from CPS. (if you're wondering why, read my post in June) Anyways, the lady says she just needs to "look" at my kids. Jamin was on the couch watching a movie so she just glanced at him and asked about Levi. Levi was taking a nap, so I took her upstairs to "look" at him. And guess what she says? "I can't tell if he's breathing or not, could you touch his foot to see if he moves" WHAT?!? I didn't even know what to say, I just went downstairs and opened the door for her to leave.
I don't even know where to start, I could go on for hours. Is this lady for real? She actually thinks I would leave my dead son in his bed and let her look at him? I still have no idea what to even say. I'm in shock. Absolutely appalled. I hope and pray she's never found a dead baby in someone's house. I'm going to stop now and leave it at that.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

My sister in law and you should get together. You both have the strangest things happen. I think the Lady was being a bit "extreme".